Friday, May 7, 2010

Happy Military Spouse Appreciation Day!!!

Just wanted to give a quick shout out to all of the military spouses out there!! I hope you all get a chance to do something special for yourselves today!

I've been a milspouse for almost 3 years now. And only 52 days into our first deployment. But I have met SO MANY amazing women all because of my husband's career. I wouldn't change this crazy life for anything. I don't know what I would do without many of you, always being there for me when times get tough.

Click HERE to read President Barack Obama's Military Spouse Appreciation Day Proclamation.

"As we mark Military Spouse Appreciation Day, we reaffirm our steadfast commitment to supporting and honoring the husbands, wives, and loved ones of our Nation's servicemembers."

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:) You too! *hugs*