Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Week 22

In the spirit of keeping the week timeline going, I'm gonna post another blog today even though I covered just about everything yesterday.

And of course I have to say again, Joe's R&R is painfully close! The small numbers on the countdown are making me crazy. It will be so weird to have another human in the house again. I know it hasnt been *that* long since he's been here. But I feel like I just got used to being alone and it's about to be all shaken up, but of course in a FREAKING AWESOME way!! But then I will have to get used to living alone all over again. I'll cross that bridge when I get to it I suppose. I'm just gonna concentrate on making our two weeks together awesome!

2 comments:

Julie Danielle said...

I am so excited for you :) R&R is the best!

Anonymous said...

Its always nice to be reunited with the hubs. :)