Friday, February 18, 2011

Have you tried Mary Kay lately?

As many of you know I work on Fort Carson with Soldiers. One Soldier we see all the time started selling Mary Kay. I'm not into make up so I never really thought about buying anything from her. But she was such a good sales woman she got me to buy the Satin Lips® Set (Mask and Balm). The weather here in Colorado has made me addicted to chap stick, so I thought this would help my lips before Joe got home. I used it once and I'm addicted! So the Soldier then gave me a little sample of peach SatinHands hand cream. Now, peach isn't really my thing, but it's not too overwhelming, nice soft scent. It made my hands feel SO soft. My co-worker bought the whole Peach Satin Hands® Pampering Set, which includes a hand softener, a scrub, and the hand cream. So when I got paid this month, I got the Fragrance-Free Satin Hands® Pampering Set. I have used it everyday since I got it. And my hands feel amazing. After the very first use, I could feel a drastic difference. I decided to blog about it when I was sitting on my couch last night, rubbing my hands because they felt so good. I love my hands, my long fingers and perfect fingernails. I use lots of lotions and potions, especially since being in Colorado. I live and breath by cuticle cream. But this system has done more for my hands in 3 uses than anything else has done in the year I've been in this dry weather. The only other Mary Kay thing I've tried is the Nourishine Lip Gloss. The Soldier gave me a sample in Sweet Raisin to try. It's smooth and silky with a great little shimmer without being too glopy or glittery.

Wanna try these AMAZING products?? You're in luck! I have a friend online, Bethany Casias, who is a Mary Kay consultant. Click HERE for her site, or on one of the products linked above. She told me last night that 30% of her February sales are going to Wounded Warrior Project, as if you needed another reason to pick up these fabulous products! And shipping is ALWAYS free!

Thanks Bethany for letting me link to your site!! http://www.marykay.com/bethanycasias

2 comments:

Renee said...

Funny you blogged about this...I just ordered from her! The Satin Hand sets are amazing..and the satin lips. For acne blimishes...I would 200% recommend the MK Acne Gel! Even at my age (44) I still use it when I get a hint that I may have a blimish. I dab it on and the next morning it has (9 times out of 10), made it disappear. I bought it for my kids when they were growing up and I still buy it!

Bethany said...

Mary Kay has really re-vamped their products to appeal to a younger generation. I love their stuff! They also make stuff for men. My hubby LOVES their cooling after-shave gel and moisturizer. Thanks for the shout-out! I'm always offering deals/discounts, and I have lots of free samples, so hit me up if you ever need anything else :)