Monday, August 1, 2011

Sara's Scentsy Basket Party!!



Hey Everyone!! I am hosting a Scentsy party through my friend Patty's website. August is a GREAT time to order Scentsy. It's the end of a catalog and most things are 10% off for the whole month!! My party starts today and will run through August 27th.

Christmas is just around the corner. That 10% discount during the month of August makes Scentsy gift giving even easier!

And I am happy to share that by placing an order through my party, you will be entered to win a "door prize"!! The drawing will be held after the party closes and the winner will receive a 3-pack of their choice from the new fall scents.

Patty's website is - https://mommytaco.scentsy.​us/Buy/SetupPrompt
Just make sure you buy through my party so you can be entered in that door prize! :)

New to Scentsy?
"Using your new Scentsy warmer is simple! Our authentic Scentsy warmers use a low-watt bulb to slowly melt specially formulated wax. With no flame, smoke, or soot, the Scentsy wickless candle system is a safe way to enjoy Scentsy fragrances." That's right, no flame to worry about, just a light bulb! Safe around kids, pets, husbands that want to stick their finger in the wax, etc. The wax comes in 80 different scents, so there is something for everyone, even husbands. Take a look at the website, I promise you will find something that you will love!!

Have any questions?? Leave a comment here or hit me up on Twitter at @sara0120!


No comments: