Wednesday, March 14, 2012

March Update

Well hello there everyone!

It certainly has been a while, hasn't it!

I've been oh so busy with work and school, there just hasn't been any time to blog. I hope to change that now.

As many of you know, I quit my job last week. It was such a great decision for us. You can read all about it on my other blog, Sara & Rigel. Rigel is loving this decision, as I get to stay home with him now.

So my coursework is over. I have a GPA of 3.89. Not bad for graduate school, but still not what I wanted. Oh well.

I'm working on my Masters thesis full time now. It's an amazing feeling to be so passionate about something again. I cant wait to read the next article and add that knowledge to my literature review.

And Joe and I feel like we are in another transition again. He has 10 more months in the Army. We are searching for houses back home and researching VA loans. He even watches House Hunters with me on HGTV now!! We pick apart kitchens and marvel over luscious backyards. We plan out baby rooms and doggie doors. We're going to get an Airedale terrier when we move home. And Joe wants a Jeep to fix up with his friends. And we'll start planning for a new addition to the clan.

We're mentally done with the Army. We're ready for our new chapter. I suspect this blog will move along those lines - transition out of the Army. I'll be concentrating on my other blog more - my personal, non-Army wife blog, as that is where my life is going. You can find it HERE if you want to stay on this wonderful journey with me and Rigel.

No comments: