Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Data Collection

I'm bothering everyone on Twitter about it, so I may as well bother you guys too. :-)

Starting this Friday, June 1st, I will be collecting data on my thesis survey. This will hopefully be a national survey. But to be a national survey, I need your help! I need approximately 1500 people to take this survey for it to really succeed and give us a good overview of our nation. So this blog as 213 followers. If you take it and then pass it to one friend, that's already 426 people!!

So please take a few minutes out of your day on Friday or the weekend and take a really short survey about your views of authority figures.

I'll be posting the survey link on Friday and then freaking out so your help would be greatly appriciated!

And to everyone who has been supporting me along the way --- THANK YOU!!!! Even during my preliminary oral defense I meantioned that the support I've gotten from my friends and family has been overwhelming. I've been very fortunate to have found such amazing online milspouse friends!

No comments: