Tuesday, June 5, 2012

428!! -- Only 1072 to go!!

WOOHOO!! We are on day 5 with 428 responses! I am so excited! And so overwhelmed with the support you all have shown me! Thank you so much to everyone who has taken the survey and shared it with others! This is all possible with the amazing work all my friends and followers are doing!! I'm gonna post the link again here:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/F58TVY7

If you havent heard about my survey yet - This is the survey I designed for my Masters thesis. It's about the public's trust of authority figures. I need 1500 responses in 20 days! It's a short survey, should only take about 3 minutes to complete.

I would be forever grateful if you took just a few minutes to take the survey and then shared the link on your blog or on Facebook or on Twitter. Please and Thank you in advance!!


No comments: