Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Tribal Hollywood Review

Have you heard about Tribal Hollywood? They contacted me for a review last week. Perfect timing since Valentine's Day is right around the corner. What are you getting your husband?


The pic from the website

After perusing the website, Joe and I decided to order the MAXIM Stainless Steel Tri-Color Men's Link Bracelet. I honestly didn't know what to expect. It's hard to judge weight from a picture online. I received the beautiful bracelet yesterday. Let me just add here, I made my decision Friday morning. SUPER FAST SHIPPING!! Anyway, I always assume men's bracelets will be really thick and heavy. This one isnt at all. It's lighter than expected, but still heavy enough to be worn comfortably on a man. The craftsmanship is beautiful. There are three different metals/finishes on this bracelet. The linking joints are brushed silver while the three tri-color links are polished.

Tribal Hollywood did all of you ladies a favor! They put together a men's jewelry gift buying guide for Valentines Day. The men's jewelry gift buying guide can be found at:
http://www.tribalhollywood.com/top-jewelry-gift-ideas-for-men. I greatly suggest that you check out this website if you're stumped on what to get your sweetie. There are so many great lines and looks to choose from. And there's something for every price point. There's even a lady's line!

My pic with the included black storage bag

I stole the bracelet to wear to work today. I have on all black, my uniform, and the tri-colors are a nice addition. It's light enough for me to wear.
I will get a picture of it on Joe when I have decent lighting (my apartment is a black hole). He wore it around the house last night and really liked it.

No comments: