Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Ode to my Blackberry

Oh Blackberry, oh crackberry!!

How I love thee, let me count the ways...

I never forget my shopping list as is it always here in my pocket.

I always have good tunes close just in case the silence hurts.

Twitter, oh Ubertwitter, you stole my heart at first glance!

Facebook has never been handier for stalking my wayward friends.

You, Blackberry, are so sleek and sexy with your red crimson face.

Your magical spell check feature has gotten me out of many jams.

Your magnificent camera has captured so many perfect memories lost to the void without the flash.

Your instant messaging will come in very handy when my loved ones are abroad.

Your fun little chirps and toings make calls hard to miss.

Your battery works like a charm, which is all I really wanted.

I'm sure I could think of more if you gave me a moment, but me and my Blackberry have places to be.

Sent from my BlackBerry Smartphone provided by Alltel.... he he... plus I can blog from you? No way! You ROCK!!!

No comments: