Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Week 24

Day 169

Ahhhhh!!!! Hurry up and wait!! Such is the life of a military spouse, right?? I used to think I was a patient person. Boy was I wrong!! As many of you know, especially if you follow me on Twitter, I'm in R&R waiting hell! Ugh. But.. deep breath... all will end well, I just know it. I just have to wait a little bit longer.

But thankfully Joe planned for this and didnt plan anything for the first few days so we dont have to shuffle any big plans around. Smart boy. He's been in the Army long enough to know that all dates are just a suggestion.

But nonetheless, this is week 24 of this deployment and that's just awesome when I think about it. :)

1 comment:

Expat Girl said...

Ahhhh I remember those days back in May...planes broken, flight missed, sand storm, thunder storm, run out fuel, circling in the air. blah blah blahhhhhhhh, I hope you see him soon!