Wednesday, December 29, 2010

41 WEEKS DOWN!!!

Day 288

The progression of this deployment/aloneness is strange. At first it's really sad that I come home and Joe isnt here. Then it just became normal and expected. I've hit a new one though, yesterday, today, most of this lsat week, I was actually mad that I came home to an empty house. I walked into the bedroom one morning and thought about how Joe would still be asleep. And I was mad that I was alone in the apartment. The same with customs forms. They are fun at first. Then just memorized. But now they annoy the shit out of me. I hate customs forms!

Patience, Sara. Patience....

PLEASE scroll down a little bit and take the small poll on the right side of my blog. Thanks!

1 comment:

MommyTaco said...

perhaps you have hit what i call the "Bitchy McBitchkins stage in my version of the MilSpouse Deployment Cycle? Trust me, you do not face this one alone. *HUGS*

http://tinyurl.com/24y6dtw