Sunday, August 14, 2011

Marital Status: Married yet alone.

I'm sitting in my house trying to decide it I want to go see a movie alone. I'm married. I've been married for 4 years. And I'm still alone. This military training junk sucks. Even when they are "home" (read: not deployed) they arent really home.

So do I go alone? I really want to see The Help. Really really really badly. I have about 20 minutes to decide it I'm going to go or not. I really hope I have the strength to go alone. So I'm going to post this so at least my silly blog can hold me accountable for being a strong independent woman.

Hey, wasnt that a deployment goal...?


5 comments:

Julie Danielle said...

Go for it! I think going to the movies alone can be fun :)

Sara said...

I went. I'm so glad I saw this movie. It's so good!

FallonElla said...

Going to the movies alone is awesome! I'm glad you went... granted it's better with a friend or loved one, but not seeing something just because there isn't anyone to go with isn't a good enough reason in my eyes :) Plus, didn't you feel super uber independent and cool?! lol

catherine415 said...

hi i completly agree with you on what u wrote about, im stuck at home too and it sucks big time. i feel like by my husband being here he really isnt here, he left today for field training and i too am having a hard time with it =/

HellcatBetty said...

My hubs is at training on the East Coast right now and I went to a movie alone the other night too! It was kinda nice, really :) Glad you went and enjoyed yourself!