Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Cry baby

I have to remind myself that I'm actually 27 years old. My parents came to visit over this weekend. Drove 14 hours from Arkansas. They arrived Wednesday and left today. And I'm teary eyed. Alone again. And it sucks. Now I have to get back to my school work and wait another couple of weeks for Joe to get home.

We had such a good time though! We did the tourist thing in Denver and saw some things we'd never been to before. We cooked A LOT! Yum!! We went shopping and experienced a crowd at the commissary on post. Mom and I went clothes shopping and had a blast. And of course spent lots of time with Rigel, loving on him. Rigel is known as the grand puppy and he loves his Grandma Jo.

And it reminded me how much I miss home. I have no doubt in my mind that we are doing the right thing by getting out of the Army and moving home. I cant wait!! I could be moving home at this time next year!! YAY!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I'm so glad that you had a great weekend with your parents. We also had a great weekend with our parents.