Saturday, November 19, 2011

Cracker Barrel Thanksgiving-To-Go


Doesn't that look delicious? I'll be the first one to admit I'm completely cheating this Thanksgiving and ordering my dinner through Cracker Barrel. My friend Bethany tweeted about it yesterday and it sounded just so good and easy. Last Thanksgiving was pretty sad around here, Joe was deployed, all my family was back home in Arkansas. So this year we wanted to go all out. But with work and school, it's hard to cook a whole dinner that cant be beat. Joe and I both work on the 23rd and I have class that night. And neither of us wanted to spend our day off cooking. Plus I have to work on the 25th (I know, completely blows, but it is what it is). And who doesn't love Cracker Barrel?? Sweet potato casserole, yes please!! And their biscuits? And turkey AND ham without having to cook either?? Sounds too good to me.

Here is their add from their website:

I had to promise my mom I'd bake a pie so the house smells like Thanksgiving. :)


No comments: