Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Ripples


So as all of you know I am conducting a survey for my Masters thesis. For this survey I need 1500 participants. I have 1,098 right now. I need 402 more ... in two days.

I was telling my mother how hard I work to get the survey link out there. And she simply says - the ripples around you are a great help. I never thought about it like that, but it's true. I throw the stone in the water, to see all of my awesome friends, online & IRL, move it on to others. As I write this, my phone is chirping.... Twitter friends are tweeting and retweeting the link. It's very strange to see who is so interested in this research with me, who is going out of their way to help in such amazing ways. And you will be included in the acknowledgements page. It's the least I can do to show you how much your support means to me.

So once again, if you haven't taken the link, here it is. If you haven't shared it with anyone else, please do. I'm begging you to share it with at least one other person, your spouse, your mother, your brother, anyone (over the age of 18).

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/F58TVY7

Thank you so much for all you guys have done. I will be able to stop harassing you on Thursday. :-)

No comments: