Saturday, January 30, 2010

Fingers Crossed for a Sony Reader!!

There have been many contests for this Sony Reader floating around out there. I wasn't going to enter any of them. I figured it was a cool product, and I enjoyed reading about them, I just never figured my husband would want one. But two days ago, he threw a wrench in the thought. He has been reading a lot lately and said that he really enjoyed reading, but books are too big and heavy to pack in his little tub. He started talking about this neat little thing that could hold all these books digitally. Ya know the way guys talk when they are trying to hint at wanting something without just asking for it? Maybe it's just Joe, but he's very bad at it. I can see right through the hinting. So I decided to enter @TammyMunson's contest. Here is a link to her blog.

http://armyhousehold6.com/2010/01/18/want-to-win-a-sony-reader-touch-edition/

I have been told that it can hold 350 books. That's just awesome! As we all know, Joe is deploying VERY soon. It would be so awesome to be able to load all the classics (and all the vampire books I can find) onto it and stick it in his pocket so he can escape the reality around him for just a moment.

Fingers Crossed!!!