Friday, December 17, 2010

9 MONTHS DOWN!!!!!!!!!

Day 276

Month 7 to 8 went by SO SLOOOOOW. But month 8 to 9 FLEW BY!!! I cant believe it's already December 17th. Where has this month gone?

Joe's redeployment briefs have started. I am much more excited about this than he is, as he actually has to sit through the briefs, and I just get to be happy they are happening.

Dog and I are still doing great. My first class ended. I have a small break before the next term starts. Work is still... work. And yeah, I'm pretty boring.

PLEASE scroll down a little bit and take the small poll on the right side of my blog. Thanks!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Yay!! That means that my 9 months is next week!

I feel like December is creeping by, but that could be because I don't have school or work to keep me busy!